Female Thread Welding Branch Connection
- MT-40 Weld Outlet Fittings provide a threaded outlet branch connection.
- Fittings are forged steel per ASTM A-105 and are available in outlet sizes 1/2″ – 2″ for 1 1/4″ – 8″ run sizes.
- May be installed on all schedules of steel pipe.
- Each outlet size requires only one hole size, minimizing hole saws / drills
needed for installation.
- Threads comply with ANSI / ASME B1.20.1 for NPT.
- Fittings are contoured to provide a precise fit at the opening in the run pipe and conforms to standard practice MSS SP-97.
- All fittings are UL/ULC listed and all fittings except 1 1/4 x 1 1/4,
1 1/2 x 1 1/2 and 2 x 2 are FM approved for use in fire protection systems at 175 PSI for Schedule 5 pipe and 300 PSI for Schedule 7 pipe and above.
Good piping practices should always prevail. The designer should always take into consideration the design data of other manufacturers’ products when used in conjunction with ISLAND fittings, as well as environmental and service factors such as temperature, specific pressures, and external or internal loads.